Search for atmospheres
"Perhaps a little music to pass the time, Watson?"
221B Baker Street by day
It seems that Holmes and I are experiencing something of a lull between cases at present. However, rather than tearing up the flat in one of his customary rages of frustrated intellect, Holmes is instead demonstrating a remarkable - and I must say uncharacteristic - sanguinity at finding himself at home and unemployed. Perhaps Mrs Hudson has had a word in his ear. Or perhaps (more likely) he's been at the cocaine solution again. At any rate, my friend seems content to apply himself towards the pursuit of musical genius for a time, and the clear swell of his violin mingles with the symphony of the busy street outside our window. As for myself, with my friend thus engaged, I am perfectly happy to sit by the fire and enjoy a well earned rest. One never knows quite how long it will last in Baker Street, after all.
Comments for "221B Baker Street by day"
License details for "221B Baker Street by day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- violin melody by *)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse and carriage by Hello Kapa +)
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by hyderpotter at freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening Standard Seller by Spudsonic (http://www.freesound.org/people/spudsonic/) +)
*) Soundsnap.com license