Search for atmospheres
Join your favorite Austen heroine and her friends in the garden for a cup of tea.
A leisurely garden party in the countryside, a la Jane Austen. A group converses in quite enjoyment conjuring images of Emma Woodhouse hosting an excursion to Box Hill. Birds chirp and grasses rustle during a Regency era tea in the garden. And the backyard picnic of a gentleman’s family is momentarily brightened by the footfalls of a passing horse.
Comments for "Afternoon Picnic"
License details for "Afternoon Picnic"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- short gentle male chuckle by danielsilveira321 on freesound.org +)
- Two teens talking by Echomocha +)
- Sweet Iced Tea by ftpalad +)
- Simple acoustics by K Richards +)
- Summer Open Field by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Horses.wav by Ornery from http://www.freesound.org +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)