Search for atmospheres
The Ball (St. Petersburg)
Anyone who's anyone in Petersburg- no, in Russia- is at tonight's ball, where they'll mingle, gossip, and dance the night away. There are people to dance with, flirt with, and maybe even fall in love with. What are you waiting for? (And yes, Shostakovich who wrote the waltz I put in, wouldn't have been alive when this was set, but the music fits perfectly.)
Comments for "Anna Karenina"
License details for "Anna Karenina"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- pouring water into a glass by carroll27 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- The second waltz by Dmitri Shostakovich +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)
- Drinking Sip Swallow Gasp 2 by Stevious42 on http://wwwfreesound.org +)
- Another Crowd by unfa on http://freesound.org +)