Search for atmospheres
You are the EITC Director of West African Affairs, peacefully sleeping in your Calabar townhouse.
You are young Cutler Beckett, the director of EITC West African Affairs stationed in Calabar, enjoying peaceful sleep in your townhouse on the hill.
Nothing to disturb you except for the crickets, cicadas, the old clock in the corner of your bedroom, the distant sound of seagulls and the occasional footsteps of your housekeeper.
Ambiance inspired by the book Pirates of the Caribbean: Price of Freedom.
Comments for "Calabar evening"
License details for "Calabar evening"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- bed sheet by *)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- desert night by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Sleep breathing by Maegan Partin +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Ambient_night by oculus +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license