Search for atmospheres
RA: Halt, Horace and Will travel through the kingdom
Campsite by the forest
Two rangers and a knight call it a day. They'll travel further in the morning but now it's time for rest and a warm meal. The coffee is brewing over the fire, Horace is sharpening his sword. There are wild animals all around them but the fire is keeping them safe. The horses are near, alerting them in case someone (or something...) should approach.
Comments for "Campsite by the forest"
License details for "Campsite by the forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- pine trees,wind,light rain by Agnese Priekule +)
- Sword Sharpening by allsoundeff +)
- meadow with horse, quiet by cosmician at freesound.org +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- bonfire night 1nk by mrcream from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)