Search for atmospheres
A busy afternoon at a Paris Train Station
Hugo's Train Station
It's a warm, busy May afternoon at the station. You're sitting back in a wicker chair, sipping coffee as you wait to meet up with your friend Hugo. Jaques is playing accordian as the waiters sweep and pour coffee. The station clock reads 3:27, nearly time for the next train to come in.
Comments for "Hugo's Train Station"
License details for "Hugo's Train Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Steam train whistle single by bidone from freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Adjusting Chair by lezaarth from http://freesound.org +)
- Brooklyn by lwdickens from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Tea pouring by PJ Earl +)
- Sweeping by sweeping_tile_floor_with_broom.wav by daboy291 at https://freesound.org (CC0 license) +)
- crowd chat by vahid +)