Search for atmospheres
Into the night court
“There are different kinds of darkness,” Rhys said. I kept my eyes shut. “There is the darkness that frightens, the darkness that soothes, the darkness that is restful.” I pictured each. “There is the darkness of lovers, and the darkness of assassins. It becomes what the bearer wishes it to be, needs it to be. It is not wholly bad or good.”
Comments for "Into the night court"
License details for "Into the night court"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Celtic Music by Celtic Women +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- happy party by freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- quiet-bird by rickaldo09 freesoundcloud +)
- Dragon wings by robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Moonlight Sonata by Unknown +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)