Search for atmospheres
Thomas Jefferson's library at Monticello.
At the end of a long journey through the United States of the early 19th century you're paying a visit to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.
After dinner he invites you to join him in the library. He is reading a book about architecture, while you are enjoying the atmosphere and explore his library until you end up in a big cozy armchair with an interesting book...
Comments for "Jefferson's Monticello"
License details for "Jefferson's Monticello"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fire Place by http://freesound.org +)
- fountain indoor by http://freesound.org +)
- Man clearing throat by johnnypanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)