Search for atmospheres
Sight: tall two story white mansion with a gorgeous view of the mountains from the back. A little lake out in front with a pathway leading from the house to the docks. Inside it's very old architecture with some modern upgrades. all of the lighting is now electric as well as having a real working stove and refrigerator. There is also running water to all of the bathrooms and kitchen with nice upgraded modern bathrooms with the beautiful old architecture. There is a beautiful outdoor veranda covered in vines and plants with a table with room for 8 people to sit and enjoy a meal together.
Sound: Birds chirping, crickets singing, The wind blowing, bustle of a few servants here and there, People chattering, some sort of music in the background (sometimes it's from a game sometimes it's Bob Dylan)
Scent: Fresh mountain air, sweet sticky buns in the morning, camping, lake water
Taste: Bess's wonderful cooking, fresh air.
Touch: nice hardwood paneling, firm floors, smooth surfaces.
Comments for "Kinsley Manor"
License details for "Kinsley Manor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Fireplace by Juskiddink at http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)