Search for atmospheres
Bookshop and cafe in Kideska, Maitasuna
Pies and Pages
On the hidden island of Maitasuna, on the main street of its capital city Kideska, stands a large book shop and cafe. Its name is Pies and Pages. As its name suggests, it specialises in good books and even better food, its particular specialty being an apple and grapericot pie. The walls of the book shop are painted a warm biscuit colour. Its wooden panels are of oak which match the rocking chairs that are dotted about the place. Also dotted about are warm, worn sofas in raspberry red, and tables that have been upcycled, meaning that no two are the same. Each tells a story, like those in the books that pack shelves that seem to grow over the walls like ivy.
Comments for "Pies and Pages"
License details for "Pies and Pages"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- dictionary by Desiree +)
- She - Dodie by Dodie +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain_drops_on_stone_tile by http://freesound.org/ +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Couch sitting up by muses212 from http://freesound.org +)
- Coffee House by sagetyrtle of http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by tiptoe84 from http://freesound.org +)