Search for atmospheres
Fishing with the Raven Clan
Raven Clan camp
It is the height of summer, the salmon are thick and plenty and it reflects on the mood. You're sat by the fire whilst the majority of the clan are by the Widewater a few meters away. You plan to join them spear fishing in a bit but right now someone has to keep an eye on the fire and you're happy to get off your feet.
The forest around you is full of life and the air is thick with contentment. It is a good time to be a Raven
Comments for "Raven Clan camp"
License details for "Raven Clan camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- Raven - 4 caws by dauser from http://freesound.org +)
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- Dog Bark 01 by fennelliott from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in a finnish forest by Finnish broadcasting company, https://freesound.org/people/YleArkisto/sounds/249699/ +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets at the Garden by Rantz +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)