Search for atmospheres
The Bennet's Sitting Room
Regency Era Sitting Room
“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Settle into a comfy chair close to the fire as Mary practices her piano forte, Elizabeth reads a book, Mr. Bennet writes a letter, and the rest of the family enjoys good conversation.
Comments for "Regency Era Sitting Room"
License details for "Regency Era Sitting Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- small crowd by *)
- Piano Playing a Music Box Song by aciffone +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Place by http://freesound.org +)
- Sketching by youandbiscuitme from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license