Search for atmospheres
Welcome to the Night Court
Rhysands Night Court
“He thinks he'll be remembered as the villain in the story. But I forgot to tell him that the villain is usually the person who locks up the maiden and throws away the key. He was the one who let me out.”
― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury
Comments for "Rhysands Night Court"
License details for "Rhysands Night Court"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Narnia Lullaby Repeat by Harry Gregson-Williams +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- Rustling Paper by keweldog on freesound.org +)
- Fireplace_ by martats from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- whispering norwegians by panfilo__ +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- Quill scratching by The Youtube audio library +)