Search for atmospheres
known for the call of the strange salamanders
Singing Sea Ambiance
The Singing Sea, in northern Nefrale, is named for the eerie sounds heard there at dusk. Recently, biologists have discovered this is the mating call of the puffer salamander found only in this area.
For more information on the Singing Sea and the world of Nideon, visit: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/nideon-barriesaxxy
Comments for "Singing Sea Ambiance"
License details for "Singing Sea Ambiance"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dolphin's Call by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Whale Flutes by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Baltic Sea waves by Leona Henry *)
- Whale song by stomachache from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license