Search for atmospheres
Swiss Family Robinson
You and your family were shipwrecked on a lush island nearly ten years ago. The land is now home and a true paradise with each day promising a new adventure. You now sit at Falconhurst, your favorite treehouse abode, as the wind plays through the trees and the ocean crashes far off in the distance. All is well and you are at peace.
Comments for "Swiss Family Robinson"
License details for "Swiss Family Robinson"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Bench Creaking by E.L.C. +)
- Howling Gibbon by http://www.freesound.org/people/Bidone/sounds/67355/ +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Galloway Forrest by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)