Search for atmospheres
The Slat - The Barrel, Ketterdam
The Slat - Six of Crows
Maybe you've pulled off the heist of your criminal career and you're finally back home, alive, and relatively in one piece to revel in your ill-gotten spoils. Or perhaps you just lost everything you had at one of the finer gambling dens on the East Stave. It could be the gaping wound in your side that sent you scrambling for a place to hole up and heal. Perhaps you're just drunk and looking for a place to sleep it off or trying to lay low from the Stadwatch after you. Whatever the case may be, as a member of the Dregs, the Slat will always be here to welcome you home. Kaz is probably up in his office, sulking, scheming, calculating the Crow Club's expenses, or any combination of the three. There's always chatting in the downstairs area. Occasionally, the crows perched outside on the windowsills cry out. And as always, the Ketterdam weather is predictably gloomy and storming. Despite this, the gondolas still run, for how else would you travel unbothered through these vicious streets at night? If this is the place you call home, your life in the Barrel's most feared gang must be noxious, indeed. Be prepared though; for after dark is when the canal rats come out to play.
Comments for "The Slat - Six of Crows"
License details for "The Slat - Six of Crows"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Walking on carpet by otakua from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Crackling Fire by urupin from http://freesound.org +)