Search for atmospheres
The White Lake
White. Everything was white. No snow. The snow had melted hours ago. It was the fog that coated this land now. Not a dusty light fog, or the kind of fog that would make the distance seem hazy. That wouldn’t be white, it might be white-like. This, this was white.
The shore was about a hundred yards from the motel but you wouldn’t know there was a massive lake in front of you looking in that direction. James couldn’t even make out the black sand fifteen feet ahead of him. The air was so thick it was as if the world was cut off from him. A terrifying slow swirling void of white surrounded the motel with no view of what was ahead and what was behind. A clear island in a sea of fog.
Comments for "The White Lake"
License details for "The White Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- crows_calling by jonathan b +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Whalesong Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ambient by stk13 from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license