Search for atmospheres
On the True Sea with Sturmhond
This roguish privateer has commissioned all sorts aboard the flagship of his impressive fleet, so it comes as no surprise that you've found yourself in his employ. You spend your days working and baking beneath the sun, tasting the salt on the ocean breeze out in the open of the True Sea alongside your Grisha and otkazat'sya crewmates alike, gladly serving under the Ravkan heir masquerading as little better than a common pirate. It is never quiet or idle, with the waves lapping insistently at the hull and Tidemakers insisting on calling it in full force at all hours--mostly when you're trying to sleep. The kapitan's favored Shu twins stalk the decks and you wonder if it's their Heartrender powers that have such an effect on you or those terrifying dual axes that flash at the female's hips whenever she passes. The crew is fit, ready to man the guns at a shout from the lookout. The gentle rocking of the ship lulls you to sleep each night, and the shout of a crewmate rouses you in the morning.
Comments for "Volkvolny"
License details for "Volkvolny"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Sharpening by allsoundeff +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Men talking by unknown +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)